Every Perceptive Instruments system comes with a free one-year maintenance contract. A maintenance contract not only provides ongoing cover for your system, but also provides you with unlimited access to an expert team of support personnel who will be happy to assist with installations and to offer advice on configuration and validation. Your maintenance contract can be renewed annually to ensure your system remains protected.
What you get
- Unlimited telephone, email and online support direct from the people who built the systems. The support team provides help, training and support to systems across the globe. With over 90% of our sales to countries outside of the UK, Perceptive Instruments has a wealth of experience in supporting our products throughout the world.
- Extended warranty on all hardware with a 24 hour response time to rectification of any failure.
- Free software updates to ensure forward compatibility, all fixes and improvements and validated software updates are sent to you free of charge. All updates are comprehensively tested and validated in accordance with our ISO 9001:2008 registered quality management system.
- Validation advice and guidance from our experts who can help you implement your system within a GLP and FDA 21 CFR Part 11 compliant environment. IQ documents are available and we are able to offer assistance with system updates, validation and configuration.
- Online management and support area: Access to all your software installations and documentation at any time, wherever you are. The support area also offers a “Knowledge Base” section where you can find the answers to frequently asked questions.
- Unlimited additional training for new members of staff. Trained staff will be issued with training certificates.
- System check-ups allowing you to work in the knowledge that your system is working optimally.
We recognise the importance that you place in the quality and efficiency of your own internal systems and as a result we continue to design and support our products in accordance with our ISO 9001:2008 approved Quality Management System.